project 3 in the making maybe?

"Lollipop"--> Redneck Version

ah say he so sweet Make her be hankerin' t'lick th' wrapper
So ah let her lick th' wrapper
She she lick me Like a lollipop (Yeah)
She she lick me Like a lollipop (Yeah)
Sho'ty be hankerin' a thug
Bottles in th' club
sho'ty be hankerin' t'hoomp
Yo' knows ah like t'touch Yer lovely lady lumps
Come On Yeah Okay
Li'l mama had a swag like mine
She even wears her hair Down her back like mine
ah make her feel right When it's wrong like lyin'
Man she ain't nevah Had a love like mine
But Man ah ain't nevah See an ass like hers
Thet ** in mah mouth Had me lost fo' wo'ds
Told her t'back it up Like berp berp
An' ah made thet ass jump Like jerp jerp
An' thass when she She lick me Like a lollipop (Oh yeah ah like thet)
Okay Af'er yo' back it up Then stop
Drop It sho'ty Drop it like it's hot
Drop it like it's hot
Do does do it sho'ty Don't stop
sho'ty said th' guy Thet she wif ain't shit
sho'ty said th' guy Thet she wif ain't this
sho'ty said th' guy Thet she wif kin't hit
But sho'ty i'm a-gonna hit it, hit it, Like ah cain't miss
An' He kin't does this
An' He doesn't does thet
sho'ty need a refund Need t'brin' thet guy back
Jest like a refund ah make her brin' thet ass back
An' she brin' thet ass back On account o' ah Like Thet


[I have nothing of my own in here.. Which I didn't realize we needed at first, so I'll probably redo it all.. Who knows.]






The following is a combination of different parts of Bushisms. I took different segments on my own. Basically, I started with something, and made it connect to the next quote by means of what type of word came next. Technically, it reads.. But it sure doesn't make much literal sense.

We're fixing to go down to Galveston and obviously are going to see a devastated part of this fantastic state in Louisiana must know that all across our country there's a lot of prayer-- prayer for those whose lives have been turned upside down. And I don't see America having problems as a sportsman got drunk -- that's one of the reasons I asked you to turn off the TV cameras -- it got drunk and now it's got a hangover. The question is how long will it sober up and not try to do all these fancy financial Rose Garden where I issued this brilliant statement: If I had a magic wand -- but the president doesn't have a magic wand. You just can't say, 'low human are working. It's not as good as we'd like, but Goodbye from the world's biggest Amigo! Throughout our history, the words of the Declaration have inspired civilian nuclear power? So, like, if I were you, that's what I'd ask me. And the answer is,Why? Why do you care what I remember meeting a mother of a child who was the great talent of the -- of our Philippine-Americans when I eat dinner at the disasters that can self-govern. Maybe it's only, you know, white-guy Methodists who are capable of looking good, fabulous countries in our neighborhood.

2 comments:

jdempse2 said...

These are really funny. It's crazy that just changing the tone of something, or translating it in different languages and back to English, makes the something less serious and entertaining. Bushisms are funny anyway. Everything looks good, just add some length.

Megan said...

It does definately work well as a redneck song, I have to agree with myers too, it does seem to fit in places that you would think would be the most out of place fall right into the text. If you recorded it with the music you would be adding a different tone to it that would probably help the text be strong since the flow of the piece would be set by the music.