thoughts on project five

Hmmm. Oh how I hate these "what am I going to do" blogs. I never really know until the time comes to do it, I feel.

I was wondering if there is a way to somehow turn something I have already done into this project five. (I don't mean completed... I started to do a project for project 2, and then decided it was too much for that project, and thought I could save it for another time.. Like now.)

Basically I compiled a bunch of different things that can/did happen to me one day when I was drag racing. The story continued for the reader as they clicked on different links.. But THEY determined how the story went by the links they clicked.

I'm not sure if this will work, or if I will need to add anything to this idea to make it more project-5 worthy.. It's not anywhere near done, so I'd still have work to do.. But I don't know. That's the only idea I'm really stuck on right now. Maybe I can come up with something better later..? :)

0 comments: