more thoughts on project four

Hmm...

When we thought about this before, I posted an idea and was so happy that I thought I knew what I was doing.. But now I'm unsure. I'm not sure if we're allowed to do what I originally planned. (I was going to draw a picture and then have people add onto it and then scan it into my blog..)

Everyone seemed to have thought I could do a lot with my response post Tuesday.. But it seems kinda boring to me... So I don't know if I really wanna do anything like that or not.

Once again, I've probably confused myself. Big surprise. :-P


some more..

Uhhh... Hm. Still unsure what I want to do here.. I wonder if I could do my original idea, but on the internet somehow. And maybe I could even incorporate my list of things to do in a day. MAYBE.. I could find a program online where people can draw things and keep drawing.. And I could have a certain theme to it. A theme on what you're doing today. People would have to draw something on the picture that they're doing at that moment, what they're about to do.. etc. I like this idea. But.. is it possible?!? If not, maybe I could just do it the old fashioned way, without a computer, and scan it in as mentioned before. Urgh. I don't know. I just like the idea of drawing pictures. :)

A title, eh? How about I gotta... Because essentially people would be filling in the rest of the sentence, and drawing it.

How is this scandalous? Yikes. I don't know. It depends on what people draw, I guess..

0 comments: