blogging

Do I read blogs? Yes. A lot. Actually, since about September, it has taken over my life. I started my own entertainment blog, and in order to get multiple posts a day, I have to search through other blogs all day long. It's a fantastic yet terrible addiction.

Why are they important? Well, I think for a lot of reasons. It gives EVERYONE the chance to be a journalist. It also gives everyone a chance to express their opinion to the world. It's an easy way to read up on different things besides the typical hard news of newspapers and newscasts. I think this is what is so exciting. It IS new and different, and it's VERY participatory, as well as democratic. People can post WHATEVER they please, and ANYONE can see it. As a reader, you can pick what you read and take what you want from it. I don't know.. There's just something about them that is very interesting, and honestly, the future rests in the internet's hands, and blogs have a big say in how things will turn out.

0 comments: