project four?


This picture is something three of my friends and I did together. In class, we get really bored, and need something to keep us occupied.. So we draw a picture, then pass it to the next person to add on to the picture.

I tried to keep it as a theme last time for this project, but I'm not too fond of it now.. So I'll probably redo a different one tonight with them. :)

I still wish I could have found a program that would do this online. I know I used to have one on MySpace back in the day, but now I don't know how to find it. :(

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I like this idea for a project because it concentrates on the imagination which I feel is very important. It uses graphic art and collaboration to show how a very simple shape or picture can spawn a universe of interesting pictures and ideas.

As for your issues with not being able to find a program, you could always use Sandy's idea for an open authored blog and then take the separate drawings and somehow mash them together to make one giant picture. I think that would be cool, and it might give you more opportunities to use YOUR imagination (which is just as important as anyone's imagination) to mash them together. This would also be interesting because it would be your work (you'd make the final product), but you would be using other people's artwork--kindof like a DJ remixing a song (that seems to be a trend in this class)

P.S.- I totally remember the Myspace picture things. I drew on people's all the time. :)

Good project ideas!