bushism translations

English-> Spanish-> Croatian-> Filipino-> Vietnamese-> Serbian-> English=

Is not a question about it. Uall Street got drunk - that is the reason for me to ask you to turn off the TV camera - who got drunk, and now have a hangover. The question is how long is sober and not try to do all the fancy financial instruments

(Started as--> "There's no question about it. Wall Street got drunk -- that's one of the reasons I asked you to turn off the TV cameras -- it got drunk and now it's got a hangover. The question is how long will it sober up and not try to do all these fancy financial instruments.")

Then this is more fitting, I feel... translated into "moron".. :)

Dehe's no kesshun bou' it. DOIHH!Wall Street got drunk -- dat's one of de reasons I askid you t' turn off de TB camehas -- it got drunk 'n now it's got a hangobeh. De kesshun is duh, how long will it sobeh up 'n not try t' do all dese fancy financial instrumins.





English-> Finnish-> Hebrew -> Japanese -> German-> English

I have this wonderful statement, I rose, and I think: If I use the magic - the magic is not the President. You: "I can not say, gas."

(Started as
"I think it was in the Rose Garden where I issued this brilliant statement: If I had a magic wand -- but the president doesn't have a magic wand. You just can't say, 'low gas.'")

0 comments: