thoughts on project 2

Once again, I have no idea where exactly I want to go with this...

I sit here and think about things I love and try to encorporate them into a story or whatever.. and I'm just not sure what I want to do.

HOWEVER, I do know that I will probably mainly use Windows Movie Maker. I use it all the time to make videos and slideshows and things of that sort, so I think it will be easy for me to come up with something that way. I also want to come up with my own sound of some sort on Audacity. (I used similar programs while working at a radio station all summer.)

I just have to come up with a topic. A story of some sort. Maybe I could do some sort of "journey" that I or a fictional character takes. Maybe I could do something simple about drag racing or gymnastics.. both of which I do. I don't know. It's going to take a lot more brainstorming and playing around than what I have done during this whole class..

I also don't know if I wanna do something specifically sequential where there is no way to go but the way I make it, or if I like the whole idea of Google Maps or separate links where you can click different things and make it your own. Ahh, so many options technically.. and even with topics.. I hate when that happens. :-P

0 comments: