another reflection on project two

As I said in a quick write-up right before class, my project is hardly done. It needs a lot of work. It needs the main source of work, I guess. (AKA I need the visuals.. the sounds.. etc.)

I like my story I think. It's not how I would normally write a story. It's quick, random, repetitive sentences. But I think together they convey the feeling/emotion etc. that comes along with race day.. which is the main topic of my story. I like how I linked everything together, also. So, in the writing sense.. I'm pretty happy with it so far. I just need an ending. I have a couple drafts saved.. but which one I choose will all come down with what I can create visually.

As for what I plan on doing.. I posted what I have imagined in my head throughout my blog. Some of it should be pretty interesting/not what I'm used to doing. Still, some of it will be very typical/simple, which I am certainly used to doing. It's all a matter of putting it all together, which obviously and unfortunately I don't have yet... but I will soon. Then I'll be able to really say whether I am happy with the outcome or not.

1 comments:

Sandy Baldwin said...

Hi! Well, the blog posts and links between are working well. I'm sorry that you had trouble with Movie Maker. I'm happy to meet and discuss solutions; or you could certainly work with sound, load the sound files to the blog, and work this around your text/images about the race. This would be a good solution. Email me if you want me to take a look at a draft...